The use of the mWS myWorld Solutions AG (“myWorld Solutions”) website is governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use. Users of this website agree to these Terms and Conditions, and agree that myWorld Solutions cannot be held liable for usage of this website. myWorld Solutions reserves the right to amend and update these Terms and Conditions at any time.
myWorld Solutions does its best to present correct and current information on this website. Details and information on this website are, however, without guarantee. Users of this website therefore agree to use this website and its contents at their own risk. myWorld Solutions is not liable for any damages arising from the use or non-use of this website and is further not liable for any errors or exclusions.
All image, text and sound files as well as animations, videos, etc., and all other parts of this website are protected by copyright and may not be – whether as a whole or in parts – distributed, downloaded, amended, re-used, re-directed or otherwise used without prior express written authorisation.
myWorld Solutions reserves the right to exclude people from the service and/or from the mail service if there is good reason for this.
For possible illegal activities or information from electronic links that lead from this site to other sites on the worldwide web as well as for content that is created by users in our forums, myWorld Solutions is only liable if it was aware of it and in cases where myWorld Solutions does not immediately remove the information or block access to it. Content of a discriminating, offensive, morally reprehensible or illegal nature can be removed by myWorld Solutions at any time.
For any further questions regarding these Terms and Conditions of Use and the General Business Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
mWS myWorld Solutions AG
Telephone: 0043 (0)316 70 777 00
Public limited company (Aktiengesellschaft)
Registered under FN389134g at the Graz Regional Court for Civil Matters
VAT No.: ATU67661657
1. mWS myWorld Solutions AG (“myWorld Solutions”) assumes no liability of any kind for the status, correctness, completeness, legality and/or quality of the information provided. This also applies to all products and services offered on this website, including the product descriptions, prices, and information provided about myWorld Solutions. Technical errors and/or maintenance work, as well as other causes (such as re-launch of the website) can lead to a brief or longer loss of access to the website. myWorld Solutions cannot guarantee access to and usability of the website. myWorld Solutions is not liable for any tangible or intangible damages (such as a loss of profits, reliance losses, damages due to loss of data, claims based on unjust enrichment, legal fees, or contract brokerage fees), which occur because of using the information provided or using incorrect or incomplete information, unless myWorld Solutions causes the damage intentionally or due to gross negligence. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. myWorld Solutions expressly reserves the right to amend, supplement, delete or halt publication of this website either in whole or in part and either completely or for a limited period, without giving notice regarding the same.
2. Furthermore, myWorld Solutions is not responsible for hyperlinks or their content. myWorld Solutions assumes no liability of any kind for the status, correctness, completeness, legality and/or quality of hyperlinks. Any liability lies with the provider of the linked website. myWorld Solutions has no control over the current or future structure or contents of these hyperlinks. Therefore, myWorld Solutions expressly distances itself from the contents of all hyperlinks which were changed after the linked was added, as well as from entries made by third parties in myWorld Solutions guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists. Ongoing control of the linked websites is not reasonable without the substantial indication of legal infringements. As soon as myWorld Solutions becomes aware of such legal infringement, the hyperlink will be removed immediately.
3. Use of this Website is permitted exclusively for informational purposes, purchases in the Online Shop and private and professional purposes. All contents of this website are protected by copyright. This is regardless of whether the contents are provided for a fee or free of charge. Any type of duplication, use, renting, lending, publication, or other use of any type at all requires explicit written permission from myWorld Solutions. Violations of this requirement may result in legal consequences, particularly under trademark, copyright and competition law. myWorld Solutions explicitly retains any copyright, trademark rights and usage rights (rights to use work and permission to use work) for all contents provided on this website.
4. myWorld Solutions believes strongly in the importance of careful and confidential handling of personal data. In cases where the user is able to enter personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses) on the website, the user enters such data on an expressly voluntary basis.
5. This disclaimer shall be deemed as a component of the website. If parts or single phrases in this document do not, do not fully or no longer correspond with the current legal situation, the remaining part of this document and its contents and validity remain unaffected.
6. Furthermore, myWorld Solutions is not liable for user-generated content published on its website. myWorld Solutions is not liable for any damages arising from such content. The author of comments/reviews of any kind published on the homepage is liable for his contribution. In the event of a violation of third party rights, the person responsible for the violation shall release myWorld Solutions from liability. myWorld Solutions reserves the right to delete any illegal or immoral content or any other content deemed by myWorld Solutions to be unsuitable; no claims may be made against myWorld Solutions in this regard.